Monday, May 9, 2011

Trahlina Diary: Part 2

Wednesday
Dear Diary,

I didn't have much to do at home after work these first couple of days so I decided to go to the library and see if they had a chess table. They didn't, but I got to play games on the computer, and I even solved a dilemma! I figured out how to fit things into a knapsack more efficiently! . . . Not that I wear one of those, but I guess someone needed to know how to do that.

Since I have a little bit more funds because of working these past couple of days and I hated bathing in the sink, I decided to sell it and get a shower instead. It's insanely cheap, like my bed, but hey, at least I can wash my entire body off!

I have still been eating at Hogan's every day, although the other night I tried to look for some edible plants at the park. The one across from my house is a no-show for gardens. Although it is a fishing spot, I will have to remember that for later.

Greater news than my shower, I got promoted today! To Bed Pan Cleaner... Now, that's not so awesome, but at least I don't have to donate my organs anymore.

I'm super tired! Must rest up! I have a different job, but I start work at the same time.

* * *

Friday
Dear Diary,

This afternoon I am well rested and I have a few more things at home now. I bought a cheap fridge so that I don't have to continue eating at that diner every day (it was NOT good for my waistline), although now I have to eat quick meals. I also had to buy a sink, because my dishes were going all over everywhere and just stinking up the place! Why you can't throw away a quick-meal soup bowl, I'll never know!

I have been spending most of my free time at the Library. For instance, this morning I woke up super early -- 2 AM -- and so I went over there and played computer games for hours before work. I needed it to de-stress myself. . . I was going Nutso! All I could see was RED... And we can't have that -- not if we are going to make money and meet a man! No-sir-ee-bob!

* * *

Saturday
Dear Diary,

It's Saturday now, and it has been nearly a week since I moved into Sunset Valley. I decided to go swimming to celebrate at one of the public swimming pools in town. I met a few people who had also decided to swim today, although no one was exceptionally interesting. I had a contest with one person, Miraj Alvi, to see who could hold their breath the longest. It was an extremely close call, but I won!!

After I was done at the pool, I decided to take myself to dinner and I ate at Hogan's again as a treat for making it through the week.

Now it's time for bed again. If only my bed were more comfortable! I still hate this bed!

* * *

Sunday
Dear Diary,

Today wasn't that eventful; I cleaned up what little bit of house I have. In the process, my sink broke on me and my toilet clogged! It's a good thing there are public toilets around town. . . I can't do anything about it until tomorrow after work, seeing as how I have very little money left on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment