Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trahlina Diary: Part 1

Sunday:
Dear Diary,

I, Trahlina Cahmii, live on a beautiful street, in a beautiful neighborhood, on a beautiful plot of land; but I have only have 40 simoleons to my name, a tiny one room "house" with a toilet, a sink, and a cheap bed inside it.

I am miserable.

On the bright side, I really love my front door and my pretty toilet seat; they made me excited. I cried over my bed. . . It's such an ugly bed! :-(

Since I only have 40 simoleons, I needed to get a job. I want to be a Surgeon one way, so I got a job at Sunset Valleys own Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital! I am so excited! I start on Monday. I wonder how I will get along with my new boss, Morgana Wolff. . . I hope she's nice! So far, I have met her husband and a few other Sims who were standing outside of the hospital after I applied. Her husband isn't that interesting, and I met no-one else that caught my fancy.

I don't have a kitchen at home, so I went to have dinner at Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner, they have the cheapest meals in town. Pretty good, but I'm sure that it's not healthy for me to be eating all of the time.

I called Morgana when I got home this evening, and we had a nice chat. Not sure if she'll become a good friend, but it's a good start.

Well, it's time to rest up! My first day of work is tomorrow. Not looking forward to sleeping on that ugly, uncomfortable bed. . . But rest is rest, I can't be exhausted when I get to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment