Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Founder

My founder: Trahlina Cahmii.
Family Trait: Vegetarian
My legacy will be a Matriarchy


First off, let me apologize for the crappiness of Trahlina's photographs, I didn't realize I could take screen shots within the game when I first started my Legacy. .. And, as I said in my first post, I have only just recently begun to share my Sim adventures! It actually makes Simming more fun! Thanks for sharing it with me :-)

I chose only the family trait in the list of traits that my founder has, although according to the rules I could have picked all of the traits. I thought, why not mix things up? I always pick all of the traits of all of my Sims, so I thought I'd give myself a challenge.

Other Traits: Workaholic, Genius, Easily Impressed, Friendly



I moved her into "15 Summer Hill Court," and built her a tiny room and put a bed, a sink, and a toilet in it. Her lifetime wish is to become a World Renowned Surgeon.

Trahlina writes in a diary, almost daily. Her life gets pretty busy, so I can't expect her to write about it every single day. I will be posting up her diary entries in subsequent entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment